- Met with our CC today and went over the following:
- Finalized registration numbers for Cub Resident camp later this summer Out of 19 boys in the pack, we have 11 confirmed and one we’re still waiting to hear back from.
- Discussed options for spring recruiting (the principal at the school has told us they are crazy busy in April and early May and we can’t wouldn’t be able to get in for boy talks until late May…need to think a Plan B
- Talked about some minor changes to our summer activity schedule; the local minor league team usually has their Scout Night in June, this year it is in July. We’ll probably flip-flop our June (baseball game) and July (Sundae Funday) dates.
- Discussed some actions we may need to take with two families who asked for payment plans for dues & registration in November and have not kept up with the agreed payment schedule — it’s a fine line to walk not wanting to exclude a boy but still needing their dues for the pack. The good thing (or bad) is the boys are very hit or miss (mostly miss) and the pack has not had to put out $$ to pay for an activity for them yet.
- Enjoyed some of the April Fools jokes that floated around the twitterverse of Scouters I follow.