- Discussed the training cancellation situation with our DE. Apparently now the training chair is out-of-town and can’t work with the other district to get our folks trained nor call those signed up to offer up the other district’s training…frustrating.
- Finalized next week’s Webelos meeting plan
- Worked on the Shakespeare script the Webelos will read through at next week’s den meeting
- Began thinking through meeting plans for Outdoorsman and hoping for good weather on our den meeting days
- Updated the pack’s budget with March’s expenses and recorded them in the pack’s ledger
- Listened to Scout Nation episode 3 with Scoutmaster Shawn and Scoutmaster Bryan. Good work guys!
- Caught up on everyone’s 100 Days of Scouting Blogs
- Tested for my next belt in Taekwondo – A Scout keeps himself physically strong