- Was met by not only our DE but the Field Director for the district for lunch
- Discussed District committee planning and recruiting
- Outlined some possible options for our spring round-up for Tigers, Wolfs and Bears
- Started reading some BSA publications on “staffing” district sub committees
- Began to give some serious thought to whether Vice Chair for Program at the district level is one of the hats I need to be wearing right now
For you Scouters out there, have you ever been invited to lunch by one of the Scouting professionals that did not involve them needing/wanting you to do something? Have you ever felt unprepared for a task they’ve asked you to do?