Another “quiet” day of scouting related activities… Blue & God Banquet is tomorrow. Today I:
- Spoke with the district Friends of Scouting presenter coming to our meeting tomorrow
- Gathered up the awards, placements, props, candles and other things we’ll need for the pack meeting
- Printed the Arrow of Light and Crossover ceremony and a Cubmaster’s minute
- Sent a reminder email to the den leader that has our “crossover bridge” to bring it tomorrow (kinda need it to make the crossover ceremony for our second year Webelos more effective) 🙂
- Updated the 100 Days of Scouting blogroll (up to 20) – thanks to Scoutsigns for maintaining the “master” list.