- Read though the increasingly number of blogs contributing to the 100 Days of Scouting (that’s a good thing)
- Emailed the other Webelos parents for information on how their boys want their names on their God & Family certificates
- Confirmed with our pastor and worship minister final logistics for Scout Sunday
- Had a couple of email conversations with our committee chair on things for the pack and the Blue & Gold banquet
- Spoke over the phone with one of our District Executives to confirm our Blue & Gold banquet time so he could schedule the Friends of Scouting presentation with a Unit Commissioner
- Thought about the ministry moment I have been asked to present on Scout Sunday this week (really need to write it)
If you are a Scouter, what have you done today for Scouting? If you are not, what have you done or can yo do to make the world a little bit better?