Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I am working on the first official post and the blog design. My plan is to talk about the scouting activities my oldest son (and younger one too after he is able to join as a Tiger Scout in the spring) and I do in and around Northern Kentucky. I’ll probably throw in some family and work stuff as well to keep it fresh and interesting.
- It must be something if I am tweeting, but it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @pogo_ee. Hopefully he's not to embarrassed.--> 12 months ago
- RT @BeechgroveElem: Great Job Beechgrove Academic Team! Academic Challenge Champions!!! http://t.co/JbxdCVKmsS--> 2 years ago
- Career arrows for The Younger One and his den ready for the Blue & Gold banquet and Crossover today. http://t.co/thszJJnrvE--> 2 years ago
- Bittersweet evening...after almost 7.5 years, getting ready to start my last den mtg. The younger one crosses to Boy Scouts on Sat #Webelos--> 2 years ago
- Time to get our "Elf" on @BroadwayCincy with @LisaHoppe http://t.co/ZvfJebrwOc--> 2 years ago